ADMA 240 – Computer Assisted Drawing
To Prepare for the Advanced Manufacturing SOLIDWORKS Industry Certification, Harrisburg University is offering its course in Computer Assisted Drawing for students. Funding is available for eligible participants and supported by South Central PA Workforce Investment Board (see below).
This course provides the student with the opportunity to use powerful and engaging, hands-on software in order to understand and develop Designs for the real world. The goal of this offering includes helping prepare the students to take the test for an Industry Certification that can lead directly to an entry level position (no degree required) in the Advanced Manufacturing Industry. The students who successfully complete the Harrisburg University advanced manufacturing course in Computer Assisted Drawing will also earn 3 college credits, and a provisional acceptance to the Bachelor of Science in Advanced Manufacturing Program at Harrisburg University
- June 28th – August 21st
- 6pm – 9pm
- For students in high school and college
- Live instruction Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Asynchronous instruction Tuesday and Friday
- 3 college credits
- Students prepare for and take the Advanced Manufacturing SOLIDWORKS Industry certification
- Provisional acceptance to the Bachelor of Science in Advanced Manufacturing at Harrisburg University
Applications must be submitted by June 14th
Students eligible for grant funding should complete the Grant Interest Form
Students may be eligible for grant funding if they are
- Between 17 and 24 years old.
- Reside in one of the following 8 counties (Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Juniata, Lebanon, Perry or York).
- Student ONLY income is between $0 – $30,268
High school students not eligible for grant funding must complete the
Dual Enrollment Application
High school graduates who are not eligible for grant funding must complete the
- Log in or make an account
- Select the “Undergraduate” application
- When selecting a degree, choose “No degree, just taking a few classes.”
- When asked for course information, enter “ADMA 240”