This program provides engaging, interactive learning materials including numerous simulations − virtual exercises. Students will perform hands-on Practical Labs virtually and receive complete lab kit of items needed. The program covers cost of PTCE practice test and the cost for graduates to sit for the PTCE certification exam.
Graduates of the program are prepared to sit for:
- PTCE Certification Exam (PTCE) offered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- The Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT) offered by National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
Students Can Expect 4-6 Months to Externship
- Varies by Student based upon weekly number of hours of study
- Workforce Opportunities Include:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
You will need access to high-speed internet to begin your program. In addition, you will need access to a Microsoft® Windows® based computer running Windows 10® or later or an Apple® Mac® computer running macOS® or later, and an email account to complete this program.